What Colour Bullbar ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NavaraPhill

Reaction score
G'Day,
Must be getting old or something but i cant make my mind up with the colour for my bullbar (ARB Deluxe winch), I own a white D40 DC and was thinking a nice silver would look good but its an expensive mistake if it looks like crap. Don't want black or polished finish.
Anyone out there with a pic of white D40 with silver colour coded bullbar ? I would appreciate a look.
Also seeking advice for a moderately priced winch?

Hmmm hard call. I think your choices are only black, silver of white. Have you got anythin else on the car thast could possibly match? ie black roofracks or silver side steps?

As for winches I am currently looking at getting one of the new Tigerz11 setups with Synthetic rope, they come into stock in next week or two. check them out at THISWOTIDONOW!!!! Cheers Matt
Thanks Matt,
Looks good and the fact they have 3 year warranty and only 23kgs is appealing. I found a pic of a silver winch bar on a D40 and it looks good so that is the go !
Cheers

Hmmm hard call. I think your choices are only black, silver of white. Have you got anythin else on the car thast could possibly match? ie black roofracks or silver side steps?
Thanks for the advice i've decided silver after seeing a picture of one on a TJM catalogue,they look good.
Nice rig by the way.How is it after the lift? What did it need to be lifted ? Just springs and shocks or the whole shabang ? is it true you void warranty if you raise more than 2inch's?
Cheers

Phill mine is just springs and shocks. It doesnt ride too bad, the onlt thing I would fault is that you feel all the little bumps in the road now because I have no weight in the back yet. The long range tank should settle that a bit when ever I finally get it, if not I might look at getting airbags in there to plush it out a bit when there is no weight in. If I hasd my time over I would probably get lighter springs but I do love the height!

As for the warranty, I have learnt that warranties generally arent worth a peice of crap most times, and they can really only void anything they decide is dmamged by the new parts anyway. I dont and will never take my cars to the dealers for services or repairs. I have a mechanic who I trust and saves me an absolute fortune over the dealers charges.

I raised mine 2"'s and it doesnt void the warranty. Sure the ride is firmer but it ten times better than the standard, at least it is no longer sloppy.
If you go past 2' you will need the vehicle to be engineered for insurance and roadworthy.
As for winches 2 months ago the 4wd magazine did a comprehensive test including water submersions and max breaking strains. Results were a bit of a shock, some of the cheaper ones actually out performed some of the bigger brands in more ways than one.

silver. I have buddy with a silver Frontier with a silver winch bumper and it looks sweet.

Latest posts

Back