Bunnings Scam

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

equipt

Reaction score
A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Bunnings customers.
This one caught me by surprise.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.
Simply going out to get trade supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic.
Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot.
They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex window cleaner, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.
It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds.
You agree and they get into the back seat.
On the way, they start undressing and fondling.
Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, putting her hands all over you, unzipping zips, etc, etc while the other one steals your wallet...!!

I had my wallet stolen May 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 28th.
Also June 2nd & 4th, twice on the 8th, 9th, and three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. K-Mart has wallets on sale for 2.99 each. I found cheaper ones for
$1.99 at Best and Less and bought them out. Also, you never will get to eat
at McDonalds. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth to
Home Depot.....

they must be getting around, the same thing happened to me. they got me on Friday arvo & twice on Saturday. I couldn't find them on Sunday!

:shocked:so what bunnings exactly is it? because i want this to happen to me!! umm i ment i dont want this to happen.. ah shit just give me the adress!!:vroam:

I liked it the first time i read it ages ago ... i still like it.

makes me think about hanging out at bunnings more often ....

What good would it be you hanging out there Woody you don't know how to clean windows :ha:

Equipt, did they scratch your windscreen? It's that bloody cold here, their nipples would cut glass. I'm off to the Reject Shop for a few cheap wallets.

My wife read about this so after my adventures in South Africa I've been banned from going to Bunnings so now I've got to work out what to do with the 10 wallets I bought home (BTW if you must copy the joke to another forum then fix the last line so it says Bunnings and not Home Depot)

Latest posts

Back