RUD Distributors

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dion

Reaction score
Anybody know of any distributors that will sell small quantities of RUD brand VABH-B 2.5 tonne bolt on excavator hooks?[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

If your back down my way grab a phonebook, there are heaps of earth moving parts suppliers down here.

Dave.

If your back down my way grab a phonebook, there are heaps of earth moving parts suppliers down here.

Cheers Dave, will do. The trouble is with these sorts of things, they ask how many you're after and if the answer isn't 50+ and you don't want to open an account to service your 40 excavators and dozers, then you might as well hang up there and then.

why 2.5 ton hooks ?
I'm looking for really good recovery hooks. I started out with big stainless eye bolts in mind, then learnt that they don't cope well with recoveries at an angle, and load rings are better, but load rings look to be powdercoated or something so a shackle is going to take the coating off and I HATE corrosion, so I need something I can slip the loop of a snatch strap into, hence these gated hooks. In all likelihood I'd probably go the 4t hooks or bigger when I actually sit down and work out the peak load during snatching.

I suggest your local Cat Dealership - might be a bit expensive but they will sell them in what ever quantity you want.

Hey Buddhi I was talking to mate the other day and he was telling me your going out with his cousin and you were at Ashton's birthday, I was thinking of going but had other stuff on.

Were you talking to Sam and Tim up there.

Dave.

Hey Buddhi I was talking to mate the other day and he was telling me your going out with his cousin and you were at Ashton's birthday, I was thinking of going but had other stuff on.

Were you talking to Sam and Tim up there.

Dave.

Yeah Tim,Sam, Ash and my Mrs are all cousins lol huge family. You should have come up was a good weekend. Some awesome tracks up the back of the park.

I was up there about 6 months ago, had to winch Tim and his brother Ben off the edge of one of the tracks across the river.

Done a run up and over the mountain to Stroud aswell, gotta agree some bloody good tracks up there.

Ps, dont follow Josh in the Wrangler. Seen him almost roll it a few times up there.

Dave.

I was up there about 6 months ago, had to winch Tim and his brother Ben off the edge of one of the tracks across the river.

Done a run up and over the mountain to Stroud aswell, gotta agree some bloody good tracks up there.

Ps, dont follow Josh in the Wrangler. Seen him almost roll it a few times up there.

Dave.

Haha yeah Josh was with us as well... he did a bit of damage lol 3 flares and a snorkel.

Latest posts

Back