Nissan.JustAnswer.com

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nav04

Reaction score
Ask a Nissan Mechanic Now
12 Nissan Mechanics Are Online! A Mechanic Will Answer You Now.
Nissan.JustAnswer.com

has anyone clicked on this link to ask a question????

i asked one and it wanted me to fork out $49 for the answer!!!:angry:
are you aware of this ??

I dunno Jace, I practice safe text so I can't see it.

$49 for an answer ... no thanks. If it's the usual "experienced service droid" that many dealers have employed, and they can't actually get to your car with a CONSULT-II device to get error codes from the ECU, then you're just as likely to get a reasonably good answer from us as you are from them and we charge a lot less.

Models: Nissan repair questions about the Altima, Murano, or Xterra
out of luck with navara then.

theres quite a few sites that offer such services. some can be good as they have some experienced mechanics. others are con jobs as they post the question on free forums to get their answer that they charge for.

As tweake said some good some bad. JustAnswers is just another website doing the same thing as so many others and the chances of you getting a Nissan Mechanic is about as good as you winning lotto. If you're willing to pay for such a service you can almost guarantee your Nissan mechanic will also for another fee be your Toyota and Ford mechanic too, especially since all the requests are fed through the same server.

Sites like these have been around for years and the first major one I remember seeing was back in about 02 and started by the search engine ASK (or Ask Jeeves as it was known back then). A client of mine originally began modeling a similar sort of site for himself based on the idea that "live chat" or "help on demand" via the website was going to be the new way to interact with clients. Didn't take him long to also realise that you don't need qualified staff to answer web queries.

yeah thats cool guys............everything i need to know would get answered here. just was letting you guys know about it thats all.

just a heads up to it thats all

cheers and cold beers

Latest posts

Back