Lift Kit Options

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotty_dee

Reaction score
Looking at 2" lifts for my single cab Nav. Got three options and was just after a little help on which would be best bang for my buck

Full EFS kit, for about $1350
EFS kit but with RAW Shocks for around $1270
Full Tough Dog Kit for about $1470

All kits include torsion bars, heavier rear leafs and greasable shackles and bushes. Which do you think would be best or are they all a much of a muchness? Thanks alot

It's a personal choice really. I have efs kit and can't fault it. It only being a comfort kit its all I personally need cause I don't drive it often enough to put loads in it. If I had to change anything I would put rancho 9000 adjustable shocks in the back. The 37000 kms in over 2 years gives it away of how often it sees the road. I only put about 5000of those kms on it the rest is the wife.

So any of those kits will do its just up to you

I got a full EFS heavy duty kit installed around 12 months ago and have no complaints. But from what I've read lately I would probably go the Tough Dog set.

You need to confirm what bore size shocks you are getting because I originally asked for the 45mm bore Xtreme shocks but when I picked it up they only put in the 32mm Enforcer shocks. I wasn't happy!!! But after talking to EFS they said that the Xtreme shocks don't fit the D22.

Either way, the prices you've been quoted are pretty good. Are they supply only or installed??? My EFS kit cost me $2100 installed.

Stay away from RAW stuff!!!

I go my EFS kit from Zordo (on here)

Got HD rear leaves as I tow and carry a bit all the time (long range tank etc)

Wasn't impressed with the ride when installed but over the next 3~5000km, it settled in nicely. Couldn't be happer, got rid of the front end bounce, diving under brakes and allows more flex in the rear end. :)

To sum up, would recomend EFS + Zordo

Not myself Dan but I'm sure a few people have. Both efs and ironman are cheap kits and both will do what you want it to. Depend on the $$$$ you wanna spend. If you go ironman get the foamcell shocks as the nitrogen cell or whatever they call them have failed for a few people I know

I was in the same boat 2 weeks ago and ended up going for Dobinson's all round from Zordos. Great service and I'm pretty happy with the kit so far.

Hey Fzrr, how much was the dobinsons kit for the nav? I got dobinsons all round in the patrol and am stoked with it.

I just got Tough Dog from Opposite Lock and quite happy with it so far. I got a complete kit with T-Bars and bushings and the 300KG rated rear springs with adj rear shocks as well for about $1850 fitted.

I have a tuff dog comfort rear springs and torsion bars setup with aftermarket bushes and greasable shackle and front pins.

I fitted Oztech (come from same factory as EFS) shocks as the tuff dog ones ride too stiff for my liking. The ride and handling now is just fantastic. One happy camper with the setup. Quality is top shelf.

All up $1550 for everything except fitting which I did.

Have the EFS springs and torsion bars on mine- can't fault them. I'd suggest putting Bilstein shocks alround on yours as I did with mine. Abit more expensive than some but you get what u pay for. I have them in mine and it was a totally different rig to drive after fitting them!

Latest posts

Back