Navara D40 4x4 with 3" PRG suspension lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsounts

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of mine. I will be posting some more soon.

IMG_20110716_064852.jpg

DSC01410.jpg

DSC01411.jpg

DSC01413.jpg

I'm running 3" lift Radflo coilovers at the front (2.5" diam.) with after-market UCAs and at the rear 2" AAL, with variable height adjustable shackles set at 1" and rear Bilstein shocks used for 2-4" suspension lift.
All products were bought from PRG products in the US (I live in Greece).

Nice looking rig you have there. Nice landscape too!
Have you got any pics of the upper control arms under full compression and droop travel?
Also what size wheels and tires do you have?
Thanks

Thanks guys. :cheers!:

I don't have pics of the UCAs at full drop or compression, I'll probably take a couple tomorrow. Tires are 285/70R17 Cooper STTs on Procomp 8089 wheels.

Thanks Aussie those are good pics.
Has the coilover reached it's full open length before the upper bumpstop pad on the arm hits?

Thanks Aussie those are good pics.
Has the coilover reached it's full open length before the upper bumpstop pad on the arm hits?

At least in my truck the UCAs' bumpstops contact the coilovers' struts.

Hey there Aussie, I hope you're doing well :cheers!:

By the way I'm regularly posting in clubfrontier.org.

Currently I'm thinking of adding the Calmini drop diff kit for some extra height but I don't fancy the idea of the front diff sitting low and particularly its rear support cross-members protruding underneath the truck. I've scratched my rear transfer axle a few times and it's a good thing it's solid as hell, I cannot imagine what harm I can do to the cross-members :devil:

I can also take my rear at 3.5" with the adjustable shackles and call it a day keeping my belly flat and "safe" and at the same height as the Calmini lift.
In fact the Calmini kit gives 3.5" of height in the rear (funny since it's considered a 5" lift) with 1.5" shackles and 2" blocks (terrible for articulation)!
Shackle Kit
Block Kit

Navara D40 with 3" PRG lift and 33" tires

Here are some more pics.
IMG_20110716_064839.jpg

DSC01416.jpg

DSC01347.jpg

This one is taken with the Cooper tires on but before upgrading to the Procomp wheels.

DSC01284.jpg

Latest posts

Back