Stolen boat

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jag

Reaction score
Had a shitty day today had me boat knocked off. Lazy pricks that cant work like normal people. It was a 2010 anglapro chaser spec 424 aluminium boat with 40 h/p suzuki outboard on a dunbier trailer. If anyone anyone is offered a cheap boat that matches this let me know. Pretty keen to catch up with the mongrel that took it. Was stolen from simpson south west victoria.
Boat serial no. AUALB12827F010
Motor serial no. 04004-010411
Trailer serial no. 6FJDDD333A2258376

Attachments

• anglapro chaser.jpg
    anglapro chaser.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Sorry to hear that mate, I hate pricks that mess with other folks stuff. I hope you get it back in one piece!

Have to wonder some days if it,s worth working for a living when moggots like that just come and take what we WORK hard to earn. And as far as the court system goes if judges actually gave a sentence that reflected community attitude the problem would solve itself. Hope you get your boat back mate

Bugger, cant stand pricks that don't understand or just don't care how hard some people have worked for what they have got. The law is too soft in the way of theft. Hopefully you'll strike it lucky and get it back un-molested.

that really is a shitty day. hope you get it back and even better catch up with the mongrel that pinched it, then run the prick over in the nav

Nah unfortunately it wasnt. Just threw 13k down the drain. Boat was only six months old. Missus isnt real impressed. Looks like i'm back to land based fishing.

Might be worth joining Ausfish or Fishnet and getting the word out there too if you haven't already

It is amazing how things work sometimes. I had gear stolen ages ago and put the word out till everyone was sick of hearing it. I got it all back. Someone knows this pr!ck and will spill in time. Big town your in but forum members will look out for you. Already said! A BETTER man works at his destiny. Who wants to be like them? Hope it works.

Had a shitty day today had me boat knocked off. Lazy pricks that cant work like normal people. It was a anglapro spec 424 aluminium boat with 40 h/p suzuki outboard on a dunbier trailer. If anyone anyone is offered a cheap boat that matches this let me know. Pretty keen to catch up with the mongrel that took it. Was stolen from simpson south west victoria.

Sorry to hear about your boat mate!

Jag, do yourself a favor, can you provide the following info;

1. Boat details ie; make, year, model and serial number

2. Outboard details; make, year, model and serial number

3. Trailer details; make, year and serial number

4. A current picture of the boat.

With this information please post it on this website and circulate it to every other website that as already been advised so far on this thread.

PS, I work with Marine Rescue NSW and I will circulate it around NSW for you.

Regards,

RLI
:idea:

Sorry to hear about your boat mate!

Jag, do yourself a favor, can you provide the following info;

1. Boat details ie; make, year, model and serial number

2. Outboard details; make, year, model and serial number

3. Trailer details; make, year and serial number

4. A current picture of the boat.

With this information please post it on this website and circulate it to every other website that as already been advised so far on this thread.

PS, I work with Marine Rescue NSW and I will circulate it around NSW for you.

Regards,

RLI
:idea:

Got pic up of boat now, thanks

unfortunately,boats are soo easy to re register it may be hard to ever find it....
good luck in your search..

Latest posts

Back