Micky Thompson MTZ rubbing

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stelio5

Reaction score
Hey guy just got a set of 265 75 16 MTZ installed all round on my sunnies

soon as i went to turn in my driveway they scrubbed hard on the mudflaps so decided to just take them off to see if it would solve it but still on full lock there still rubbing anyone come around this problem??? any help would be welcome

Body lift time. I run the same size in a km2 on 16 x 8 +20 and I still rub when turning with some up travel. That's with about 2.5inch lift. I'm considering going back to a 16 x 7 +30 to get rid of all the rubbing. If I can be bothered haha.

-Tyler

Body lift time. I run the same size in a km2 on 16 x 8 +20 and I still rub when turning with some up travel. That's with about 2.5inch lift. I'm considering going back to a 16 x 7 +30 to get rid of all the rubbing. If I can be bothered haha.

-Tyler

Any recommendation on what body lift to go?

You'll want the mud flaps on, they kick stones up real bad otherwise. Have you massaged the back of the guard out and cut out the piece of the flap as the fitting thread talks about?

you can cut the part of the mudflap that rubs as a start, its sort of right angled piece of plastic .

well thats y its scrubbing. just do the 2" suspension lift, body lift is a legal problem down the road with interstate stuff. 2" suspension is legal aus wide. was that $1500 for 5 tyres?

Latest posts

Back