DP Chip Installation 2.5 D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hedgie

Reaction score
Hey all,

Can any one please point me in the direction for the DPCHIP installation instructions?
Assuming it just plugs into fuel rail path, anything else I need to be aware of?

Cheers in advance. I have searched but no luck.

Hedgie.

Last edited:
D p

That's all there is to it except where to mount box,i put mine on top of fuse box.Have a play with jumpers on box for best setting for your driving style,i started on 4 and dropped it back to 2 for best power vs econ.

So I've just got my DP chip. Putting it in this weekend along with a DEA 3 inch exhaust and my egr blocker. My question is if I put all this in at once and I won't be doing any further power mods for a while (what others are worth doing can someone tell me?) Will I need to take my D22 2.5L somewhere to get it tuned? Is it worth getting a boost controller and winding up the boost a little? What's stock and what's a safe boost to go to? Cheers in advance

So I've just got my DP chip. Putting it in this weekend along with a DEA 3 inch exhaust and my egr blocker. My question is if I put all this in at once and I won't be doing any further power mods for a while (what others are worth doing can someone tell me?) Will I need to take my D22 2.5L somewhere to get it tuned? Is it worth getting a boost controller and winding up the boost a little? What's stock and what's a safe boost to go to? Cheers in advance

I just did exhaust and it didn't need to be tuned.

The chip in itself kinda replaces the need for a tune I believe - do one or the other.

All 3 and it will be amazing.

I dont think you will need a tune, but more boost can be a good idea to keep egt's down, but possibly at the expense of turbo longevity if you wind it up too high. Im sure a quick search will find you what the safe limits are.
Its a very good idea to have a pyro gauge for the chip, and an absolute must to have a boost gauge if you put in a boost controller.

Most of the manual boost controlers will bring it up 3psi without ajustment, so yours will come up to around 18-19psi. No need for anything else at that stage.

Thanks for the help guys. I was thinking of getting a boost gauge and a double gauge pillar pod. Which should be my second gauge to go in there?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

That's a very busy looking fuse box
I ended up fitting mine just behind the fuse box. I haven't screwed it in yet it's just cable tied through the existing holes

Latest posts

Back