• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE - Standard D22 Turbo (HT12-19B)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VCrusty

NF Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys.

Up for sale is the standard HT12-19B Turbo from our D22, done 140,000klms.
Minimal shaft play, no impeller damage and was working perfectly when removed.
Only removed to fit a forefront turbo.

$220 and it's yours.

It's boxed up in the forefront box, so I can post this interstate at the buyers expense.

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

Cheers,
Rusty.

Last edited:
maybe not the right forum, however why did you go with the Forefront and was the changeover worthwhile ?..did you get their intercooler too ?

thanks

maybe not the right forum, however why did you go with the Forefront and was the changeover worthwhile ?..did you get their intercooler too ?

thanks

All good Gazza.

I wanted a turbo that came on boost a little earlier to compensate for the larger diameter tyres I'm running, which really slowed it down off the mark.
So far, very happy with the results.
I think even better results will be achieved if I eventually get around to re-tuning it but not rushing to get this done.

The inter-cooler was made and purchased through Northside 4x4, I grabbed it long before the forefront turbo.

Cheers,
Rusty.

thanks alot

my factory intercooler is now splitting again..1st one at 100K and now this one at 205K..time to get aftermarket from Forefront Im thinking and maybe the turbo too

many thanks

thanks alot

my factory intercooler is now splitting again..1st one at 100K and now this one at 205K..time to get aftermarket from Forefront Im thinking and maybe the turbo too

many thanks

No worries.

The forefront products do seem pretty decent mate.
Had I not purchased the Northside intercooler a while ago I definitely would have went with the forefront one.

Cheers.

Back