Pillar Pods - Gauges

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anderss

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm currently going through the process of turboing my Nav (QD32 engine) and I want to install gauges along with it but I'm having trouble finding a company that does pillar pods for D22's. I've found one company called "4x4 Concepts" and they seem to be the only ones doing the design I want. I've also spoken to a Sass rep who has told me that they're currently designing one for the D22's but it's an exterior clip on over the existing pillar. Personally I prefer to actually replace my pillar cover and have completely enclosed gauges as it looks neater and what not. Has anyone used 4x4 Concepts Pillar Pods before? If so, are they good quality? Or has anyone had any custom work done that they might recommend?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers, Anders

P.S. Has anyone used Sass gauges? If so, do you recommend them and are they decent quality? Again any help is greatly appreciated!

i have a 4x4 concepts one on my d40 and they fit ok. cant compare it to anything else as theres nothing else available

I've got a pillar pod with Sass gauges. Originally had some American brand boost gauge that I had all sorts of trouble getting to work properly. Tried a Sass from super cheap auto (about $65 each) out of frustration, and it worked fine and has ever since. The other one went in the bin. Had Sass gauges for years, no problems at all.

Last edited:
Cheers for the feedback guys! Sorry I took so long to reply too!

Its a pitty nothing else available but oh well! Did you get the paint one or the black one nuckin futs? If you did get the painted one, does blend in well with the interior?

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

I've got a pillar pod with Sass gauges. Originally had some American brand boost gauge that I had all sorts of trouble getting to work properly. Tried a Sass from super cheap auto (about $65 each) out of frustration, and it worked fine and has ever since. The other one went in the bin. Had Sass gauges for years, no problems at all.
Thanks mate! I was a bit worried thinking they may be at the bottom end of the quality side of things, but apparently not! My mistake too, SAAS, thanks again

Cheers for the feedback guys! Sorry I took so long to reply too!

Its a pitty nothing else available but oh well! Did you get the paint one or the black one nuckin futs? If you did get the painted one, does blend in well with the interior?

painted one. and it matches good

Latest posts

Back