• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

d40 spanish built ARB bash plates

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have for sale a full set of arb under vehicle protection (bash plates) brand new in box most of the plates havent seen he outside of the box. Also to go with the bash plates a pair of roadrunner recovery points also brand new never been installed. Bought for 08 ST-X spanish built. Paid $800+, chasing $600 for the lot. Located hunter valley but can arrange pickup from warners bay if needed.

Sorry to all the interested people (sarcasm) but the recovery points are sold. Bash plates by themselves including bubble wrap $550.
And the crowd goes wild!

If i didnt already have some i would have thrown an offer on the table. May i ask why your selling them? Would be a great buy for somebody. Maybe try gumtree or the facebook pages aswell.?
Maybe also enquire about delivery Australia wide to 'target' that wider buy group

Sorry to all the interested people (sarcasm) but the recovery points are sold. Bash plates by themselves including bubble wrap $550.
And the crowd goes wild!
Hey mate really interested in the bash guards. I'm also from newcastle. You got a number or something to contact you this weekend?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

No probs, thought you might. I really didnt think itd be that much. The box is 38kgs. Itd be $20 cheaper if broken down into 3 smaller lighter boxes.
Yeah you can off ebay but they arent arb and after investigating most are only the front couple not the whole lot. Just be sure to check before pulling the trigger. Best of luck.

So still for sale...open to REASONABLE offers.

Latest posts

Back