Disconnect which battery

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scouse

Reaction score
Hi
Can anyone tell me which battery I can disconnect so I can use it as A proper duel battery set up with a cteck charger,it's a2014 Str, and just use the other one for starting
Thanks

Hi Can anyone tell me which battery I can disconnect so I can use it as A proper duel battery set up with a cteck charger,it's a2014 Str, and just use the other one for starting Thanks

Your main starter battery should be on the left hand side. right at the front of the guard standing at the front of the vehicle.

The other battery will be your aux battery.

Edited

Last edited:
Drivers side is the main cranker. I never tried it on its own. I fitted bigger in its spot. Nothing back in the passengers side yet.

Drivers side is the main cranker. I never tried it on its own. I fitted bigger in its spot. Nothing back in the passengers side yet.

Yep, driver's side. I had mine split up for close to 4 years before I changed the cranker, the passenger's side still has the original in it and still works ok as an aux...

Latest posts

Back