Want to lift my navara 40 to 45mm

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammyd22

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Like other posts on this site i would like to lift my d22 nav. i have spoken to A.R.B and they can only offer me 30mm in the rear and know i can bump the front up 35mm in the front but like most guys i wanna go higher. So if you guys are able to point me in the right direction of what i should buy to get a lift of about 2 inchs i would be very great full

cheers Sam

If you talk to Zordo on this site he just did mine and put 50mm into the rear with a EFS kit but with the sag from the original springs it went up 65mm. He also does a 2" body lift if you really want to get some lift.

What year D22 do you have.in Victoria a body lift is illegal to put on an air bagged vehicle but yes zordo does them on here and if your not worried about legalities just do it.
Snake racing also do them in 50 mm

thanks guys but i have had problems with arb they can only lift it 30mm in the rear and 35 in the front. pedders has told me they can re mold my leafs and get a larger lift in the rear which i am considering but im just worried about lifting the front so high because i dont want to start breaking cv joints in the front thats why i cant go higher than 35mm thanks for ur surgestions any more for the front?

Calmini make a set of control arms that will allow a bit more lift. I think there are threads on here about them, from memory close to $1000.

yeah thats alot of money just for control arms so i might just have to live with 35mm in the front and get the rears re set to 45mm possibly 50mm and hopefully a body lift one day thanks for ur help heata

Hey mate mine is lifted 50mm front and back. And i havmt broken amy cv joints yt, touch wood. And i am 4wdn all th time. I also havnt changd my control arms

hey thanks for ur help.

when i jacked mine up with a jack the cv joints looked real nasty and under a lot of strain thats why im a bit against it but if u think its alright ill re asses the situation

cheers sam

hey champ i had a ARB old man emu 2" lift fitted around 4 months ago and cannot fault it.. if had my time over again though i would go up that extra inch.

Latest posts

Back