Thanks for the memories and great info

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

180%JOE

Reaction score
Hi all,

Well the time has come and I have just sold the Nav! After owning it for 8 years it was time to upgrade. It was sad to watch her go but on to new adventures. I would just like to thank everyone here on this forum as it has been a source of vast knowledge and information for all things navara related.

I hope that my DIY posts continue to help people in the future and thanks again for all the memories.

I will stick around on the forums and pop in every now and then but not as often.

Cheers,
180%JOE

Very sad to hear but then sometimes it's time to move on - what did you move to? I've considered a Land Rover Discovery myself, but don't want to reward myself with the wonderful aroma of chicken manure that I cart from time to time.

Hey Justo,

Yeah heaps more power and comfort. Haven't taken it offroad yet only had it 3 days haha. Tested the downhill assist and hillstart features and they are great. Bigger than the nav though. Time will tell.

The Ranger looks real good Joe!, what do ARB rate the rear bar to tow?, it's got a lot better departure angle than the Ford "plough" towbar.

All the best Joe, the Ranger is the best ute I've owned by far!! power, comfort, capable, reliable the list goes on and on. Mine just clicked over 100k and I'm super happy with mine, no probs at all. I'm sure you will just as happy with your new ride.

Hey Justo,

Yeah heaps more power and comfort. Haven't taken it offroad yet only had it 3 days haha. Tested the downhill assist and hillstart features and they are great. Bigger than the nav though. Time will tell.

I'm sure you will be happy with it, she looks tuff!

My new one has the following added to it when I bought it;

Arb Bullbar
Warn 9000lb winch with synthetic rope
Intensity led spotties
Gme UHF (model with controls on handset and body hidden away)
Full arb underbody bash plates and recovery point
Arb OME suspension
New alloy rims and Cooper 285's
arb Long range tank
Arb rear bar with sensor for reversing
Narva upgraded tow wiring + anderson plug
arb Smooth canopy with all lift up windows
Rhino flat roof basket with internal bracing
Outback draw system
Arb 60lt fridge with drop down msa slide
Dual battery 105ah with dc to dc redarc controller
Arb air pump permanently mounted
high lift jack with mounts in canopy
New arb awning with custom bracket
redarc electronic brake controller with remote face

and only 8400kms on the clock! I'm pretty stocked. The minister for finance has told me no mods with all that it has but here is my "wish" list;

Rock sliders
wetsuit seat covers
Reversing camera
3" exhaust + chip

Last edited:
what did you get it for?

mine cost $64k brand new with bull bar,canopy,window tint,snorkel,camera pack,black duck seat covers & redarc brake controller.

hey joe, you will be missed on this forum, all the best for the future mate. ps. i love the new ranger, what a beast

Latest posts

Back