2000 model QD32 rear LSD diff strength

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davojohnson

Reaction score
Hey guys just curious as to if anyone has had any experience with the rear LSD diffs in the 2000 model QD32 as far as knowing how strong they are and how much abuse they can take! Also if anyone knows about the gear box and driveline strengths as well could you fill me in please!
Thanks.

What have you got planned, entering a tractor pull?? Haha
Rear diff is same as smaller of the two Patrol diffs, generally no issues, front diff is the small spec and seems to be a frequent complaint on here. Gearbox is not usually any issue, transfer chain can be stretched if you're really serious, and the front CVs aren't much chop.

Ahaha Naah I'm just wanting huge strength for future plans of building up a motor of about 300-400hp and wanting to know that the diffs and driveline is going to be able to stand up to the power. I know I'm going to have to replace parts with stronger ones and maybe even custom made ones but the stronger the standard stuff is the better. Just means I can do more with it. I'll have to ask around about what else I can do and what parts i can source. Cheers and thanks for that!

Latest posts

Back