Go Back   The Navara Forum > General Discussions > Members Rides

Old 06-02-2019, 10:01 AM
Advanced Member

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobez View Post
Hey mate good to see you're still around here! Ebay mate! If you search "R51 Pathfinder body mounts" there are two different mounts. One has two threads on it, one looks like a black Kong dog toy. On a D40 you need 2 x the threaded ones, and 6 x dog toy looking ones for the cab.

They aren't genuine Nissan, but they are identical. Pathfinder and D40 Navara use the same mounts.

Did you hook your EGT gauge up yourself? If so did you have to tap a thread for the sensor? That would be the other gauge i want to put in and maybe oil pressure.

Did you mean a write up on my car or how to do the body mounts?

Yeah bud, still lurking in the shadows! Don't have tracebook or the likes so not going anywhere new. Still jump on and have a look around every once in a while.

Never even thought of ebay! That's great- Thanks - I'll have a good search when time allows.. Probably tomorrow. At work. that way I get paid to do it Not exactly sure what you mean by the mount difference just yet but it'll come back to me when i have a search.

I ment a body mount replacement write up but it's definetly not rocket science.. I'll come good as soon as I look under there again.
First port of call would be the whole car wash that "NORA" so desperately needs tho.

Put a 3 inch exhaust on her which had a temp probe bung welded into the dump pipe. Shitty thing was it wasn't the same thread or size as the probe and surrounds so had to use some reducers. All good, hasn't been any problem

Good to still you've still got the truck and still happy to spend the coin on her. I haven't really done anything major lately.
Got any good camping in lately or some cool wheeling?
Sponsored Links

Old 08-02-2019, 02:43 AM
Advanced Member

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANNING View Post
Yeah bud, still lurking in the shadows! Don't have tracebook or the likes so not going anywhere new. Still jump on and have a look around every once in a while.

Never even thought of ebay! That's great- Thanks - I'll have a good search when time allows.. Probably tomorrow. At work. that way I get paid to do it Not exactly sure what you mean by the mount difference just yet but it'll come back to me when i have a search.

I ment a body mount replacement write up but it's definetly not rocket science.. I'll come good as soon as I look under there again.

First port of call would be the whole car wash that "NORA" so desperately needs tho.

Put a 3 inch exhaust on her which had a temp probe bung welded into the dump pipe. Shitty thing was it wasn't the same thread or size as the probe and surrounds so had to use some reducers. All good, hasn't been any problem

Good to still you've still got the truck and still happy to spend the coin on her. I haven't really done anything major lately.

Got any good camping in lately or some cool wheeling?
Screenshots of the mounts attached!

I do tonnes of fishing and heaps of overnighters / 2 nighters so the Nav is always away somewhere down Gippsland or up north near Eildon etc. She's more set up for comfortable fishing trips hence the small solar panel which is enough to top up the battery mounted in the tray to power a fridge and some LED's for what i need.

The cooler is definitely one of my favorite upgrades so far besides the exhaust and lift. Matched with the hard piping, snorkel, dump, exhaust and EGR block and an ECU reset.

Need an EGT gauge next so i can see what the cooler has really done in terms of temps.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
D40 STX, 5" lift, OL deluxe bullbar, Provent catch can, Stebel air horn, EGR plate, hot side hard turbo pipe, 34's, 2.5" turbo back exhaust, boost gauge, ARB beaver panel, SNUGTOP canopy, false floor in rear, 12,000lb winch, dual batteries, Safari snorkel