Go Back   The Navara Forum > The Market Place > Parts & Accessories For Sale

FOR SALE - Standard D22 Turbo (HT12-19B)
Old 26-01-2018, 04:43 AM

My Mood:
Garage
Default FOR SALE - Standard D22 Turbo (HT12-19B)

Guys.

Up for sale is the standard HT12-19B Turbo from our D22, done 140,000klms.
Minimal shaft play, no impeller damage and was working perfectly when removed.
Only removed to fit a forefront turbo.

$275 and it's yours.

It's boxed up in the forefront box, so I can post this interstate at the buyers expense.

Cheers,
Rusty.
White 2004 D22 STR Dual Cab Dual Batteries, Provent Catch Can, FMIC, Safari Snorkel, MCC Bull Bar, TJM Rear Bar, Narva HID Spot Lights, 22" x 9" rims with 285/45/22 Tyres, ARB Canopy, ARB Alloy Roof Basket, Forefront Turbo, 2 3/4" Beaudesert Exhaust, H/D Bluemax and EFS lift, Bilstein Shocks, Long Rang Tank, Turbo Timer, Autometer Boost and Pyro Gauges, Uniden UHF, JVC CD Player, Kenwood Amp, Morel and Clarion Splits, 2x3 awning.
COMING SOON ECU rewrite/Uni Chip (undecided)
Sponsored Links

Old 28-02-2018, 10:32 PM

My Mood:
Garage

Price drop $240
White 2004 D22 STR Dual Cab Dual Batteries, Provent Catch Can, FMIC, Safari Snorkel, MCC Bull Bar, TJM Rear Bar, Narva HID Spot Lights, 22" x 9" rims with 285/45/22 Tyres, ARB Canopy, ARB Alloy Roof Basket, Forefront Turbo, 2 3/4" Beaudesert Exhaust, H/D Bluemax and EFS lift, Bilstein Shocks, Long Rang Tank, Turbo Timer, Autometer Boost and Pyro Gauges, Uniden UHF, JVC CD Player, Kenwood Amp, Morel and Clarion Splits, 2x3 awning.

Old 07-03-2018, 12:33 AM

My Mood:
Garage

$240 postage included.

Cheers.

Old 01-06-2018, 09:58 PM

maybe not the right forum, however why did you go with the Forefront and was the changeover worthwhile ?..did you get their intercooler too ?

thanks

Old 04-06-2018, 01:23 AM

My Mood:
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazza414 View Post
maybe not the right forum, however why did you go with the Forefront and was the changeover worthwhile ?..did you get their intercooler too ?

thanks
All good Gazza.

I wanted a turbo that came on boost a little earlier to compensate for the larger diameter tyres I'm running, which really slowed it down off the mark.
So far, very happy with the results.
I think even better results will be achieved if I eventually get around to re-tuning it but not rushing to get this done.

The inter-cooler was made and purchased through Northside 4x4, I grabbed it long before the forefront turbo.

Cheers,
Rusty.

Old 06-06-2018, 09:58 AM

thanks alot

my factory intercooler is now splitting again..1st one at 100K and now this one at 205K..time to get aftermarket from Forefront Im thinking and maybe the turbo too

many thanks

Old 09-06-2018, 12:32 AM

My Mood:
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazza414 View Post
thanks alot

my factory intercooler is now splitting again..1st one at 100K and now this one at 205K..time to get aftermarket from Forefront Im thinking and maybe the turbo too

many thanks
No worries.

The forefront products do seem pretty decent mate.
Had I not purchased the Northside intercooler a while ago I definitely would have went with the forefront one.

Cheers.