Led dashlight size

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shane75

Reaction score
what size led bulb do you need to light up the dashboard,I've been told t5,t6.5&t10.does anyone know which one it is?
It's for a 05 d22

t10 is the same size as W5W so its way too big, T5 work great with the existing holders, i reccomend bright white t5, when i tried red or blue it was ok in looks but you can hardly see the information or even the rpm.
dont buy simple leds, the beam will be focused and look very bad, you need T5 SMD leds, just 2 for the d22 dash.

you can also use the same colour smd leds to do the climate control lights for a matching appearance, but the ones for buttons is t3 if i remember correctly

you can also use the same colour smd leds to do the climate control lights for a matching appearance, but the ones for buttons is t3 if i remember correctly

That's incorrect sorry...

T5's for the instrument cluster is correct.
But for your climate control bulb it is a T10 as I have done the Bulb conversion on both.
T10 are the same as your Parker bulbs.

Mine is a 2002 model

Last edited:
That's incorrect sorry...
T5's for the instrument cluster is correct.
But for your climate control bulb it is a T10 as I have done the Bulb conversion on both.
T10 are the same as your Parker bulbs.
Mine is a 2002 model
not i am not wrong its either t1 or t3 for the control unit but we might have different control units to begin with so we are both right!
mine is this
$_57.JPG

Haha yeah, nah. We didn't get that is australia lol. Just the one with the levers for hot and cold, etc...

I wonder if we could shoehorn this into an Aussie d22 hmmmm
That exact same digital climate control came in the 1999-2004 r50 pathfinders here as well. I had a 99 model TI spec pathfinder and it had that unit. Could be worth tracking one down at the wreckers and seeing if it works.

Latest posts

Back