DCchip vs Tuneit Chip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thant's not right.

Firstly, the money back guarantee is to give people reassurance that we are not promising things we don't deliver on. ie if you buy the chip and later sell the car well the money back guarantee does not give you the right to ask for the money back. Where this does come into play is where we say you are going to get x amount of power, say on a dyno graph, and YOU cannot achieve this. Then the 30 day money back guarantee is to how you we mean what we say and are not telling porky pies about our products like some in the industry.

Secondly, if the chip were to cause a failure and the manufacturer can prove it to be the fault of the chip, we will cover the warranty.

If the dealer just says, ie "that's the chip mate" and doesn't show HOW the chip failed the part then the onus is on the manufacturer still.

This is then a new car warranty backup.

So to be factual, we offer the industries best warranty.

Good points there Robert.

Wo actually has a TuneIt Chip? Whats your thoughts... My car is about to go in on Wednesday for one

Wo actually has a TuneIt Chip? Whats your thoughts... My car is about to go in on Wednesday for one

I have heard Tuneit gets the smallest gains but thats hearsay, do a serach on google for it and see what people say.

Chip IT.

The performance workshop who build my racecar (2JZ Powered R34 Skyline Time Attack Car) here in qld is now the an outlet for TuneIT. My D22 is my Tow Vehicle for the racecar. It sees beach trips but apart from that its my day to day car and tow car.

Im happy with the performance of the D22 with Dump back exhaust and EGR mod. But some more torque for towing would be great, so the Tuneit Chip is worth a go...

let them know we are happy to support them as dealers as well if they are keen. Ask them to call me direct if interested 0412 304030

Cheers

Hi Robert i installed my chip and egt controller the other week and i was wondering what i should set the max cut of temperature to i installed it post turbo and the highest reading i can get even on tune 6 is around 350c does this sound right.
Cheers
Steve
let them know we are happy to support them as dealers as well if they are keen. Ask them to call me direct if interested 0412 304030

Cheers

Do me a favour ... remove the chip and fit the test loop plug (supplied with the kit) into the harness and go for a HARD drive ... preferably up a long hill. What are the temps reading then? Different from WITH the Chip connected???

If not, or only very marginally I would say you have not mounted the probe properly.

Probe needs to be 1/2 way into the exhaust. Just check this. Also it depends how far down the dump pipe you placed the probe.

Get back to me on these points.

We set the Mitsu EGT Controllers to 675 Degrees C. This is around 10% of max temps based on Standard engine configuration.

Latest posts

Back