Hi from new member. T54

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turbo54

Reaction score
Hi all,
Been watching the forum for a while but didn't want to post until I found a car to post about. After looking for a d22 for about 3 months I settled on one from nsw (I live in Sth Aust) and flew over and picked it up and drove back. I bought it sight unseen so a bit of a gamble but now I have it it is worth it.

It's a dark blue 04 d22 with snake racing lift kit, 33" atz, iron man bar and winch, compressor and 15 tank, 70l water tank, cb, dp chip, cross country inter cooler, 2.5 inch exhaust, turbo timer Bluetooth stereo. Plus more.

The guy I bought it off didn't own it for very long as it is too tall to tow his caravan.

I am wondering if anyone here on the forum knows any history on the car. Will post a pic as soon as I can work out how.

Thanks in advance,
T54. (I have a turbocharged 1954 VW beetle)

Gday and welcome to the forums,
If you go in to the forum section and look right down the bottom you will find a "HOW TO" on posting up photo's.

here is a link to save you some time
http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=486

..................................................................................................................

Thanks Nathan,
Where's the best place to post it up to see if anyone knows any history? Members rides?
T54

no probs,
you could post it there with a title asking the question "who knows this Nav"?.... maybe

Welcome to the forum :smile:

Too tall to tow his caravan? I wonder why they didn't buy a $40 hitch drop?

Still... their loss is your gain!

Here's some pics,
T54

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

Latest posts

Back