Anyone recognise this car

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Trying to figure out what type
IMG_0558.jpg
of car this is

But the alteva came in different models, would be fair to assume they did cosmetic changes

All those things change over the years and models, I'm not saying it's the exact one in the pic I posted, he asked what type.

The Camry Alteva has been around since at least 2003.

Edit: Beaten by the Krafty one.

yeah and Sportiva doesnt have an "e"as has the pic i posted
This is supposedly the damge from a accident with my daughters car
However this is all thats wrong with the daughters car so am thinking SCAM

20130120_103641.jpg

20130120_103458.jpg

There is a far bit of rear damage on the Yota that doesn't seem replicated on the other car. I briefly read the other thread about the accident and from the positioning you stated it's hard to see that those two cars hit rear corner to rear corner with that much force.

That Toyota has been hit from behind more than from the right and from memory your other thread suggested your daughter was out of her park and this woman backed into her which to me would indicate that the strike would have been at a 45 degree angle (guesstimate) more than a 90 degree angle that the punch seems to have been done it.

The punch has also been done by something relatively thin not a corner of the car and I would expect to see atleast some red or tinged red on those paint flakes for a dent of that size.

See in the 2nd picture I posted how the Ateva badge appears lower than in the picture you posted?

A sceptic might suggest it has been previously repaired and the badge replaced? If they are the same year models etc.

its definitely a camry. looking at that i'd say most of the damage on it would have been there before the accident... that looks like a big hit for the little amount of damage and paint transfer to your daughters car

yeah something definately doesnt feel right
The damage to the Camry appears to be from a decent hit not just a car park type bump
Also there appears to be a line through the damage to the camry that looks like a hard edge

Latest posts

Back