Rear Aux or other accessories.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navd22yd25cr

Reaction score
tried searching the forum and couldnt find much in the way of any aux in the tub or rear of the car, sorry if ive brought up an already talked about thread but searched before i made this thread.

I have recently purchased an air compressor, and planning on adding a air tank behind the rear seat. the compressor has a long power cord with clamps and was thinking about making something behine the seat for auxillery power.

has anyone made a power outlets or auxilery points in the rear behind the seat or in the back of the tub.

my future plans is to run a an air compressor hose from the tank to the front and one to the back of the car and mount it somewhere in the engine bay and under the rear tub.

i wasnt to sure but heres an idea or something ive come up with, just want your guys opinions or is it just a waste of time and theres something already out there that can do this... if i decide to make it it will be small and compact to fit behind the seat and obvious using the right size cable to handle the power load and fused, if i add extra equipment..

cheers guys.... hope its not a stupid idea :(

75539_10151805936749572_1566618645_n.jpg

Back