factory ride height

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navd22yd25cr

Reaction score
Searched everywhere haven't found an answer yet...

What's the factory ride height on a navara d22 2010 str... Stock rims and tyres. I basically got a 2" lift and still looks the same, I want to know the heights to compare.. It's shitting
me

First figures are stock height, next figures are with a 2" lift just installed.

FL 715 -755
FR 705 - 752
RL 730 - 802
RR 727 - 805

First figures are stock height, next figures are with a 2" lift just installed.

FL 715 -755
FR 705 - 752
RL 730 - 802
RR 727 - 805

you got 3" on the back Tony...and a tad less than 2 on the front---determined by droop ? clearance

Last edited:
Yeah I am wrapped in it.
The rear dropped a little more since but is still over 2 inches higher than standard, the font settled a little more too but not that much.
I have about 12mm to the UCA bump stop.

I have mate who owns a d40 with a 2" lift kit and basicly his car sites alot higher then mine. I measured from the bottom of the rim to te guard which i conpared the two and his seemed higher, i was allso told it was wrong you basicly measure from thr ground to the bolt of your lower control arm... I was also told the d22 has higher clearence then the d40 stock height..... Were do i measure from????

Don't compare a D40 with a D22, the guards are different and that's just the start.

Proper way to measure is bottom of rim to underside of guard.

Just did the measure up with.
Bottom of rim to lowest point of the guard on my d22.
I've got an Ironman 2" lift, but my heights are 730mm &740mm at the front respectively.

Is it time to wind the torsion bars up a bit? the front is a fair bit lower than the rear

Back