04 ZD30 central locking

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beef03

Reaction score
I recently picked up a 2004 d22 zd30 which came with remote central locking. I dont know if this is standard since I cant find anything online about them with factory remote central locking so for now Im assuming it was aftermarket. I lost the key fob so right now Im just using the key to get in and out but ideally I want to replace the key fob. Anyone know if this is a factory thing and i can just program a new key using ecu learn mode? or if it isnt factory, would anyone know where I should start looking for the control unit? I get that if it is aftermarket the unit could be anywhere but any common placements to start looking would be really helpful. Thanks in advance.

From factory the central locking worked only from the key in the drivers door lock unlocking the other doors. I had an alarm fitted to mine at the dealership which included a remote option. If no immobiliser is fitted then a remote unluck may be easy enough to sort but I believe that only the Patrol had an ECU controlled unit.
Mine was installed under the dash, drivers side.
And I keep a spare fob battery in my glovebox because it will shit itself well east of Widgemooltha with my luck😁

From factory the central locking worked only from the key in the drivers door lock unlocking the other doors. I had an alarm fitted to mine at the dealership which included a remote option. If no immobiliser is fitted then a remote unluck may be easy enough to sort but I believe that only the Patrol had an ECU controlled unit.
Mine was installed under the dash, drivers side.
And I keep a spare fob battery in my glovebox because it will shit itself well east of Widgemooltha with my luck😁
Awesome thanks for your help

Latest posts

Back