• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

150L Long Range Tank 4 Sale & More

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin'sD40

Reaction score
Anyone looking for a 150L long range tank ?

I'm selling my D40 and have several items that I'll take off before selling everything is make an offer but be fair about it or it stays on the truck , grab a deal if your looking for these items

Located NW of Sydney in Wisemans ferry time frame is less than 2 weeks before the trade in , most welcome to come over and work side by side with me to get the gear off as required , However since I'm a Road side service patrol I may be called out at any time so speed in removal of these items must be done on the fast

LRA - 150L steel tank with sender unit and traps , unbolt yours fit this one up and your done , the tank is clean and has been on my D40 for 245k , make an offer

Genuine front Nudge bar , make an offer

Set of belts , ryco air and oil filters , make an offer

SnugTop canopy in white this was a 4k item when new , make an offer

I do have a 3" exhaust system on it, but youd need to swap it over as I'd need your std exhaust system to go back on it , the system is from the Turbo back, (not from the cat back) all bolted flange system and is in good cond , make an offer

Boss air bag rear suspension , left side has a slow leak that over 4weeks time drains to zero, pump it back up and away you go for another 4 weeks , I put up with it and never bothered to trace the leak down , make an offer

2" lift kit F&R with 4/600 rated rear springs and shocks again these need to be swapped out for your suspension , make an offer

Depending on if they fit on the NP300 a set of Thulle roof bars , make an offer

There is one day , a 12hr window where I have a day off work and as soon as those 12hrs are gone I'm heading away to the dealer in QLD

If there is anything here that you might want , PM me

Forgot to mention its of a 2006 plate , vin VSK.......... spain built

Cheers Marty

Last edited:
Hi Martin, i live on the central coast nsw, im interested in the long range tank. Wondering how much you would want for it. Secondly, did you install it yoursell, only asking because i may pick your brain re the installation. Thanks Richard.

As for age and usage , like I said its in good cond, its a steel tank after all , I'm not here to get rich just thought I might give someone the opportunity to grab something they other wise might'en get for their truck

How does $350 swap over sound

1st in best dressed otherwise it can stay where it is , doesn't really bother me either way

Marty

Latest posts

Back