2011 ST exhaust and chip on 2007 ST-X

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brownie82

Reaction score
So my cousin has a 2011 ST im assuming Thai as he had an issue with a bullbar that was ordered etc.

Hes looking at trading it in soon on a ranger and he has a few things on it that i was going to buy if he wanted to part with them.

Currently he has a Stienbauer Chip not sure on model. I could get it if it comes down to needing to find out.

He also has a 3 inch exhaust. Dont think its a specific brand, just got it made from a local shop in Bundy. So i was wondering, I have a 2007/08 ST-X Spanish would the chip be a plug n play, as he has the 2.5ltr as well. Also would the exhaust "path be the same?? We both have manuals if that helps.

So yeah if anyone has any ideas if they would work or not please let me know.

Cheers,
Brownie

Chip would be a go , and a good addition , not sure about the zorst , but worst case most would be usable , however given your cousin will have to replace the thing with something , or your old one unless your very handy its probably not worth the stuffing around

Yeah, cool. Think he has his old one still. As he did mention about selling it, but yeah ive been quoted $around $800 - 900 for a 3" so its not that much money extra if i had to get my own done.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back