2011 Thai Offset 16x8 STEEL

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TUFFD40

Reaction score
Ok I know this topic has been drained! But want to be certain what is the correct offset for 16x8 steel rims for thai D40 not to stick out the guards.

Seems like every tyre shop has no clue about difference between st and stx!. Only place I could I could find was CSA mullins who do a 16x8 20+ I hope this is correct, seems simple enough but ive spent to many hours today on the net and calling around.. tyre shop reckon kings/dynamic/ect cnt help me because my car is thai??

Thai is + 45, Spain is + 30 that's on a std factory 7 inch rim

Bloody phone

Last edited:
Cool, so I can get a really good offset and there good mount of dish on my sunnies when I can eventually afford them!!

I just want to know if anyone here run 16x8 on a thai navara d40 and if so what offset brand to choose cheers...

heres what your 16 x 8's will look like with a plus 20 offset , good luck with the local law

Last edited:
Stock std alloy wheels with 265 tires , would get you " done " if you happened to run into a pig of a cop

Thanks for the photo Steve looks like I'm ****ed! Shop ordered +20 and they believe that's correct! This is going to be interesting...

Sorry I couldn't do the pics earlier , there's a Thai company that do a set of flares for the d40 that will fix it , they are bolt on ones similar to the arctic flares but you don't have to butcher your truck to fit them , their around $ 800.00 for the set , they look pretty good too , but unless you live in the back blocks of Bourke , your going to get nailed by the cops forever driving around like that

Thanks for the help Steve once again! you have proven to me with those photos how much the tread is going to stick out!

I rang around further today (this is really doing my head in!!) and it seems impossible to fit 16x8 steel rims to a thai D40 will need a 35+ the tell me which does not exist... only way to fit sunraisers with out them sticking out on a thai is to go with 16x7... but as said previously the 16x8 will look much better if any one has done this or knows how to please post Regards...

Doesnt look like im gonna have much luck with my 17x9's with zero offset when i eventually put tyres on lol ****.....

Latest posts

Back