6 sets of frt pads/no work on rears

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerry

Reaction score
6 sets of frt pads & no rear shoes or cylinders
i have been telling nissin that my brakes dont work ,spungy ,feels like its only stopping on frt . they changed the fluid & sent me on my way,went back sometime later.samething & peddle creeping down when stoped at lights.thay then changed master cylinder at my request.But brakes still only stopping on frt very slow to pull up ,when towing brakes fade ,when reversing down my driveway first thing in the mornings very hard to stop.

now i have given up on nissan & taken it to a brake specailest , he said yep
you have no pressure to the rear ,he removed the load valve pulled it down checked it put it back ,bleed ect still rear not working looking at my truck.

can anyone help??

Get him to write a report stating the facts and take it back to Nissan and simply ask them if a vehicle with non operational rear brakes is fit for purpose let alone safe.

That being said many of us have changed front pads and rotors to after market.
I have got DBA drilled slotted rotors, Hawke Racing LTS pads and replaced the flexible lines. I now have a fairly good pedal and the truck certainly stops.
From new my rear brakes failed the rego brake test and the pedal has always crept at the lights. But handbrake will hold the truck and now with everything else its certainly feeling a lot stronger in the brakes

Last edited:
D40 has shit system I've driven brand new ones you can stomp on the pedal and it goes to the floor won't lock up. They creep because there's a bleed line back to the front. Get the rears adjusted right and all will be swell

From new my rear brakes failed the rego brake test

New cars should have a roadworthy:rofl2:

The wife's Mazda spots possums, the headlights shoot a beam straight up like a lightsaber, and that's from the factory and when I sent the car in they checked others on the lot and there the same, well thats what they claim

Latest posts

Back