"Aftermarket" Cruise Control

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

20hurtz

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a 06 Spanish RX and one thing that really disappoints me about it is the lack of cruise control.

I just came across this NISSAN NAVARA D40 05-09 CRUISE CONTROL UNITS PATHFINDER (eBay item 200549151429 end time 30-Dec-10 02:26:21 AEDST) : Cars, Bikes, Boats
Looks like some of the boys that build the Navarra’s in Thailand have got their hands on/managed to replicate the cruise control and the “box” so that it just “plugs in”

I wonder if this would work on my RX? Any ideas?

Thanks

Only trucks available in 06 were from Spain. Thai trucks didnt appear till maybe late 07 early 08 I think .
The RX was no cruise ,single CD head unit ,manual windows not electric ( I think ) ,no tweeters or rear speakers,no sports bar ( oh boo hoo what a POS that is anyway,no rear beaver panel or rear bar.However a mate of mine has one and I think all the same wiring harness is installed. So far I know he has factory driving light harness and sound system harness. It was just the bolt on bits that were different.

And in Thai builds, a lot of the wiring seems to be missing. At least in the Spanish builds, Nissan Australia takes out the gizmos at the end of the cable so they can sell them to us for 400 times the price (eg $0.50 thermistor, $200 ambient temp sensor). In the Thai builds, the wiring isn't even installed.

Actually I dont think that sensor is ever installed in any trucks bound downunder. I think thats just a freeby from the same harness they use in the upper model Euro spec trucks .I dare say if we really wanted we could swipe the gear from a Pathy for climate control and it would all find a place in the harness to plug into

Latest posts

Back