Cross country intercoolers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janssen83

Reaction score
Hi guy just wondering if anyone here has fitted a cross country intercooler to there 2.5lt yet. I got a quote of $1500 with the ten inch fan as well and that's delivered to my door in toowoomba. Seems a good price I guess just want to compair it to the standard one first before I spend the cash. Thanks

Sorry mate for a d22 I knew that the did them for the 3l d22 but once I found out they have one for the 2.5lt I started to get excited lol should have been clearer

I have never fitted one to a 2.5 but have one on my 3.0ltr.
I am friends with John who is the welder for CC and who previously was the fabricator and welder for ase. He is an amazing welder. He build the twin intercoolers for my beetle race car and is currently building me a custom roof basket.
I would not hesitate to purchase anything he has built.
Turbo54

Never realised they had released one for the 2.5 d22 yet. I would new very interested to see one of these up close. They haven't put it on there website yet. Any links to it fitted etc?

Nah mate haven't seen any pics myself yet eather only found out buy calling up and having a chat I got the impression that its a lot bigger then stock but and that not many people have done this yet. So yer I might have to take the jump lol they said that they done one the other week on a 2.5 d22 and it had lowed egts buy 170 degrees sound like a lot of sales talk but if this is true it well be the best $1500 iv spent yet, and will go very well with the other mods iv already done. The down side of this was a five to eight week wait

I've put one on my 3Ltr D22 and it is an amazing product and well worth the money. john was the guy that I would only speak to and I would recommend them to anyone

I'd rather a Chip instead but thats just me, IC you won't notice much difference...

Hmmm id have to see one fitted and see it proving its results before I purchased. I wonder if they come with a new bonnet scoop as there isn't a lot of room to fit a new cooler plus fan with bodylifting your nav like I have.

Rusty

New scoop was an option as well he said. I already have a chip and exhaust so should go nice together just have to wait and see I guess.

Got a chip and exhaust but exhaust needs redoing as ist was a cheap system that was fitted before I purchased car. Make sure you post lots of pictures if you end up getting one

John is my mate and was telling me about a front mount in development at the moment also. Maybe have a chat about that one with him also.

Work of art;
Injector-2.jpg

Last edited:
Yer mate this John fella look to me like he is a very skilled trades man and am vey much looking forward to this mod. Thanks for all the feed back I ill keep u all informed

Latest posts

Back