• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

D22 barwork & wheels & misc.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtjockey

Reaction score
• Sliders - designed to fit onto a D22 2006 model - I'm not sure about other year models they should be right as they bolt around the chassis rails.

• Rear tube bar - Mounts to the chassis via the factory towbar and rear step holes. Can be installed with factory towbar.

• Rear wheel carrier - Designed to bolt into the standard tub, it can be mounted so the wheel is inside the tube or outside. Swings open to allow easy access to the tube. Extremely rare design - never seen another one like it on any vehicle in this country.

• Style bar - this is two standard navara style bars welded together to make a mount for a set of Max traxs.

All the bar work (except the style bar) is made from 350 grade steel, the pipe is 48.3 roundwall (4mm wall) and it's all professionally made.

$1850 and it will be stripped and put in new powdercoat in whatever colour you want (within the Dulux range)

--------------------------------------------------

• Sump guard - made from 2mm steel

• Tinted bonnet protector (standard nissan)

• Headlight protectors (Standard nissan) - has a small crack in one

$150

• 5 rims and tyres.

16x8 (+20 offset) rims - 4 x Kelly springfield Mud tyres (about 50% tread) 1 x Brand new tyre (can't remember the brand but not Kelly) - 265 75 16

$1250

All the components have been on the vehicle for a few years so they are not brand new - but they will all clean up ok. I'm not stressed if I don't sell any of this stuff (might get another ute at some point in the future) so price is not negotiable other than if someone wants the lot than they can have it for 3k.

ph: 0407751136 or PM me

ute1.jpg

ute2.jpg

ute3.jpg

ute5.jpg

Last edited:
How do you find your Kelly's? How many k's have you had them on for? Cheers, Matt

i think the Kelly's are a GREAT tyre - I've had 3 navara's over 12 years and lots of different tyres, BFG's, coopers etc. and I've found these to be hands down the best of the bunch. When they were new they were really quiet and had an unbelievable amount of grip in the wet - most mud tyre are flat out dangerous in the wet but not these. As they've worn they have become noisier (and less grippy in the wet) but nothing major. They seem to be a really good tyre in any condition - without hesitation I would purchase them again.

I have had my Kelly's for 12 months now and done plenty of k's too. They were much quieter when new but I too found they were top notch in the wet on the blacktop! Would get them again too, that is if I ever need to replace this set as they don't seem to be wearing or hardening in any great hurry...haha

Latest posts

Back