D22 LED globes for interior, map & number plate fittings

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smithbro

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Since I already import and sell LED kits, I naturally had to fit out my D22 with cool white LEDs :) I'm now selling kits of globes to suit the;
Interior/courtesty light fitting (6-LED festoon)
Map lights (2 x small bayonet 5 LED bulbs)
Rear number plate lights (2 x large bayonet LED bulbs)

You can order them from my website - http://dashled.bigcartel.com/produc...ior-light-map-lights-rear-number-plate-lights

Thanks!

Last edited:
I can also do the 8 x wedge base globes for your dash in LED. Cool white only at this stage :) Message me if you want a set!

nice kit! i would have probably spent more than that buying them all separately (after trial and error on a few different types). if i did it again, would definitely buy this kit.

would be interested in the dash kit - the ones i have in have a very definite hot spot as they do not diffuse very well. would the pics on your page of the GU dash be a good representation?

Changed the headlight bulbs to 6000K Halogen H4s and parkers to T10 cool white LEDs last night

iXsJaNn.jpg

Thinking about stocking the H4s, they are so much nicer than the yellow factory bulbs. If anyone is interested send me a message :)

Smithbro has your website changed? Are you no longer selling these as the link in your first post doesnt work.

Hi mate I canned the bigcartel, wasn't getting enough traffic/sales through it

Still operating on eBay - will post a link to the item later today :)

Latest posts

Back