D22 Navara - Dashboard, Radio and A/C backlighting stopped working. Along with Plate Light and Rear Position Lamps

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jatho05

Reaction score
A few weeks ago, I noticed that the entire backlight on the dash cluster, radio, and A/C doesn't work when headlights are turned on. I checked the fuses in the cabin and engine bay and couldn't find anything out of the ordinary. A few people have suggested that the bulbs behind the speedo etc. are just burnt out or silvered over time, but that doesn't explain why the entire backlighting has gone. Now, on top of this, the rear number plate lamps and taillamps don't illuminate when the headlights are turned on. When towing, the truck doesn't provide power through the trailer plug (like it should) to these lamps so the number plate and tailamp also don't work when connected to the truck. So, obviously, there seems to be a problem with this entire circuit as they all seem to be related to each other in some way. Where do I start?

Cheers

Latest posts

Back