D40 Spare tire/Jack tool kit required

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markb2501

Reaction score
Hi everyone, after having one very flat tire yesterday afternoon in Bathurst (Centra West NSW for those who may not know where it is), I went to change the tire only to find I had the jack but not the tool kit to operate the winder mechanism to lower the spare or operate the jack. Long and short is that after the contractor for my roadside assistance wasn’t able to help, some nearby Navara owners came to my rescue.
I am trying to find someone either in the region or Sydney who has a spare kit I may be able to buy from them. I come to Sydney once a week for work to Macquarie Park and am willing to travel within reason. Thanks in advance, Mark

The wrecking yards have lots of them but they usually sell the jack and tool kit as one item. You haven't said it you have a Spain or Thai D40. Like many parts the jack tools might be different so I'd advise you check. When asking for advice or ideas it helps if you say what your vehicle is and if it's Spain (VSK) or Thai (MNT). The easiest way is to put it in your signature.

S-Twins in Smithfield have a Thai jack and tool kit for $120 but try a wrecking yard in your region. A quick check on eBay brings up lots of them.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/3344691...F9leMBmeeZvjrUk9dSfwf00Q==|tkp:Bk9SR_rnnaKIYg

The wrecking yards have lots of them but they usually sell the jack and tool kit as one item. You haven't said it you have a Spain or Thai D40. Like many parts the jack tools might be different so I'd advise you check. When asking for advice or ideas it helps if you say what your vehicle is and if it's Spain (VSK) or Thai (MNT). The easiest way is to put it in your signature.

S-Twins in Smithfield have a Thai jack and tool kit for $120 but try a wrecking yard in your region. A quick check on eBay brings up lots of them.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/3344691...F9leMBmeeZvjrUk9dSfwf00Q==|tkp:Bk9SR_rnnaKIYg
Thanks so much - I have a Spanish built (his nickname is Julio ;) )... just called up a wrecker in Smithfield who has a Spanish built one he is parting out. Going there tomorrow arvo. I think I'll need to update my signature here :) - good call mate!!

Latest posts

Back