Engine wont start

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garyshawx

Reaction score
Hello, I've just purchased a 2006 D22 ZD30 that seems to have some electrical issues. Sometimes it will crank over and not fire until I wobble the cabin fuse block and other times it fires straight up. Seems obvious to me that there's a lose or broken connection in the fuse box but before I dig too far I wondered if anyone else had the same issue and what the result was?
Thanks for any information

Hello, I've just purchased a 2006 D22 ZD30 that seems to have some electrical issues. Sometimes it will crank over and not fire until I wobble the cabin fuse block and other times it fires straight up. Seems obvious to me that there's a lose or broken connection in the fuse box but before I dig too far I wondered if anyone else had the same issue and what the result was?
Thanks for any information

I actually had a problem like that in my caravan, I'd jiggle the fuse and the circuit came on and if I let go it would go off again. Replaced the fuse and away it went.

perhaps replace all the fuses one by one, doubt it would be the block itself. if its Japanese manufactured.

Actually when it doesn't start grab your multi-meter and do a continuity(audible) test on each fuse , you
should be able to do this without pulling each fuse.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back