Finally upgraded to the D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjwooly

Reaction score
Here's my new toy/work truck/camper.

It's a 2007STX 2.5TD
So far am happy with this car.Not overly keen on the seating but I will keep messing with it til I get comfy.To be honest it was the rear end that sold me.Cars with this set up just don't come up that often so when I saw this I said to the missus I think I found our upgrade babe!
I wanted boring white (keeps cool) but my next choice would have been this anyway.
Previous owner liked his "bling" and to be honest I don't mind it either.

Anyway it comes with

>beaudesert exhaust catback upgrade
>solar panels on the roof
>20 inch mags
>50 mm OME susp upgrade.
>new bosch injectors
>Jackoff canopy install
>Rhino under tray toolboxes.
<heavy duty tow bar by ARB
>never ending dog hair from previous owner.

Picked it up on the 20th of Dec right after work.

Would like to add E.R.P.S rust protection soon as and maybe roof rack and a dual batt system or a second charging battery for running the fridge.Not sure which way to go yet.

This modern car stuff is well new to me and all the electric shit.Last car was a GQ Patrol 4.2 diesel '90 model so still getting my head around what I can get out of this beast.
Rest assured I will be seeking out ideas right here cos its a great site to be a part of and am proud to be one of you guys now.

Luv my truck!!

Wooly.

Attachments

• The NAVARA XMAS 2013 001.jpg
    The NAVARA XMAS 2013 001.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 15,852
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 106
  • The NAVARA XMAS 2013 0101.jpg
    The NAVARA XMAS 2013 0101.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 2,360
Yeah cobez would like some standard rims and some all terrains.
Whats the best size on these that is over standard tyre size?I would like to go and inch or two bigger for more height and fill the guards a bit.

Latest posts

Back