Front speakers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlie Sgroi

Reaction score
Front speakers seem to only work when the ambient outside temperature is around 30°C. Also Bluetooth syncs my phone through these speakers, so have to use the phone speaker. Has anyone else experienced this?

When I got my nav both front speakers were completely dead yet on removal I couldn’t physically find anything wrong with them I replaced them anyway so maybe it is a problem with dry solder joints ? Or something similar

Front speakers seem to only work when the ambient outside temperature is around 30°C. Also Bluetooth syncs my phone through these speakers, so have to use the phone speaker. Has anyone else experienced this?
Charlie, I have just had the same issue with the passenger side front speaker on my 2006 D40 STX. Sound was squeaky and low even at full volume.
I thought it might have been the original 6 stack CD car stereo which I was going to replace anyway as the CD player no longer worked, so I replaced the car stereo with a Kenwood double din unit and the speaker problem still occurred. Changed both front speakers and now I'm rocking. Once I got the new stereo in I realised the back speakers were failing as well to so just about to replace those.
Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back