G'day from a new member and owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigFella74

Reaction score
G'day ladies and gents. My name is mick. I have just brought a Thai built 2/10 d40 with only 28ks on the clock. It has a iron man bullbar and 12000 pound winch. Arb canopy , black widow draws, UHF . Just needs lift kit and tyres, and I'll be set! I have a little nissan back ground. I was a nissan dealership foreman for 5 years but now own my own truck. I have owner a few nissans. 720 dual cab, d21 dual cab, d22 dual cab ( company ute) and now the d40. I have also owned for 10 years a 96 ti gq patrol.
This seems to be a great site and have learnt heaps already.
Thanks for having me
BigFella74

Last edited:
Gday Mick and welcome , i would love to see some pics of your rig , especially the canopy , i have a king cab also , "edit ", seen Thai and assumed king cab but may not be

welcome to the forum BigFella, when you say "foreman" was that in the service department?

Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games.
Be careful of the mod bug, if he bits it can get expensive fast. But fun.

Check out the Navara muster if your free in October

Sorry, yes, workshop foreman. But it was almost 6 &1/2 years ago

Thats good to know, might be good to have your views on dealings with Nissan and how people might get better response to do with warranty claims ect

Being from Brisbane are you interested in coming to this years "Navara Muster"?
you are more then welcome to register and join in, there is a few threads on here about it and as you can see below is a link to the web site.

Latest posts

Back