GROUP BUY - Plazmaman Intercooler hot side hard pipe

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is a part like this worth to upgrade? Not having a clue on the benefits so after some info :)

Is a part like this worth to upgrade? Not having a clue on the benefits so after some info :)

It's ment to increase flow and help with turbo lag. This replaces the hit side hose with a steel pipe, this hose expands due to the heat coming out of the turbo. A ghetto fix is 100 cables ties.

I think there is a video out there of it. I haven't bothered to put my go pro in the engine bay yet to see how much it actually does. If I get some free time I might have a go.

I think it's worth it, although it will make your turbo/ induction noise louder. But I'm into that so yea.

Is it worth it on the newer models that have the wire wrap to stop the hose ballooning?

Ok i think I'll get one to, if the group buy is going to take a while i might just grab one off eBay.
Mines a 2012 ST

I'm in, Jeremy 2012 ST Spanish. warranty runs out in August.... Have plans and starting to pile up parts lol.

Side note has his intercooler upgrade finished "testing" yet? I would be keen on a group buy of the whole kit

Hi Everyone,

Sorry i have been off the forum for a bit.
Look like we have a potential 11 in the group.
I will pass this list onto Plazaman to see if they will give us some free shipping.

1. Melliott. 2013 ST 2.5
2. Manning 2014 2.5 with 2inch Body Lift
3. Johnkathy81 2013 ST 2.5 with "2" body lift.
4. Charlie91 2014 ST 2.5 (NO BODY LIFT)
5. Shaun 550 2013 STX 550 3.0V6TD
6. Andrew0 08 Spanish d40 stx
7. rastas dog 2012 d40 st 2.5L (spanish)
8. Eug 2007 STX 2.5 (spanish)
9. Black Outlaw 2008 D40 – Spanish
10. boostin 7 2012 ST
11. Jezz 2012 ST spanish

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Reply from Plazmaman

Hi Matt,

Unfortunately I can’t do better than 10% discount on the pipes.

The thing with shipping is some areas cost more than others. If you call us up I will do freight for $15-30 depending on the area.

Regards,

Henry

Oh well.

Cheers for trying.

Im going to order mine from ebay as it works out cheaper for me anyway :)

Latest posts

Back