hellloooo

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doggy

Reaction score
Hi guys,
New to the world of Navaras having come from having a fairly fun SWB GQ for many years but sadly after some panel damage and the TD42 giving up the ghost I must move onto comfier things.
Ive now got myself a 2007 D40 STX auto running a few bits and pieces:
- ARB bar, scrub bars and side steps, IPF's
- Warn XD9000 which Ive wired into the cab
- 2" OME lift with extra leaf and airbags in the rear, makes life a hell of a lot more comfortable
- Dual battery setup with solar panel on the roof and second deep cycle under the tray for a little bit more charging love
- 80L undertray water tank with pump out the side of the tray, makes camping a bit nicer
- Steel tray and canvas canopy with awning
and a few more bits and pieces.
Other plans are to fit a 2" BL for a bit more tyre clearance for my next tyres, mount a roof top tent above the canopy and make up another larger awning for the drivers side, move the solar panel to above the canopy too so I can fit my cage off my shorty above the cab, make up another set of draws for the tray to hold my weber q and have a cutting board/sink area as well for cooking and storage and somewhere down the line chip and exhaust it when I feel the need and air locker in the front.
More into the long trips and touring/beach/bush camping side of things now as I had my crawling fun in my shorty so hopefully the d40 will stay in a bit better condition for longer as this is my daily driver and carries my MTB's around the place too. Only got this pic of it which was somewhere inbetween Armidale and Coffs Harbour when I was driving back to Brisbane after a bike race
428149_3523925015205_1184507822_33593087_462942736_n.jpg

Cheers

Cheers Geoff, I picked it up pretty much as it is of a guy who had ARB and Opposite lock do everything to it and get it ready for touring around only for his wife to decide a divorce was a better option then touring so he had it sitting in his shed for a while as he had a micra as a DD until he decided to take off to Peru.
Came up in good timing as I was looking at stock ones with a hell of a lot more km's on it and then putting pretty much all the exact same mods onto it so this saved me some coin and bother

Back