Help!! 2012 st xrox install

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluid_blue

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have a 2012 ST and have just bought an xrox bar and the instructions they have supplied are crap..

They look like they are out of a 20 year old fax machine, but the main problem that i have is that they are for older thai D40's.

I need to know where the crease line on the old bumper bars is so that i can cut mine (No crease).. If anyone could be so kind as to measure their own bumper and give me some measurements that would be great!!

If people want i will take pics as i go and post them up as i go

Thanks Mark

I think I'll leave the install to Opposite Lock on my ST-X 550 thanks! But good luck, I'd be interested to see progress images please.

Jason, the bar came with the mounts to suit the new Spain built d40 but the instructions have not been updated with new cut lines. I believe u still cut the standard bar so that there is not gap between the headlight and xrox bar. Could be wrong though. Opposite lock here is looking into it for me.

Also has anyone bought one and received a bash plate with theirs? They told me I would get one but it wasn't in the box.

Cheers mark

this is gonna sound pretty rough n dodgey but this is how my mate did his.....
park on even level ground (concrete workshop floor), remove bumper, install bar, take measurements from ground to top of bar all the way along it and any other angles/dimensions u can get, reinstall bumper, mark out same measurements + a couple of mm along bumper, remove, cut, install bar and remainder of bumper.
granted he is a mechanical engineer but im sure its not that technical to figure out for anyone with half a brain.
not sure if i missed anything he did, pretty sure thats all of it. anyways it looks tops!

Last edited:
Hi guys,

So it turns out opposite lock ordered the wrong bar for my car. The part number XRNAV2 is for spainish built D40's up to May 2010. XRNAV3 is may 2010 on including ST-X550. The centres are the same but the mounts and side wings are different.

If the link works (Hopefully) its the install instructions for the new bar they are sending.

Cheers Mark

Attachments

• XRNAV3.pdf
    171.2 KB · Views: 497
Hi guys,

So it turns out opposite lock ordered the wrong bar for my car. The part number XRNAV2 is for spainish built D40's up to May 2010. XRNAV3 is may 2010 on including ST-X550. The centres are the same but the mounts and side wings are different.

If the link works (Hopefully) its the install instructions for the new bar they are sending.

Cheers Mark

How did you go drilling the holes in the chassis?

Back