help please. fridge wont turn on

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNav09

Reaction score
Ok I have a Evakool 60l fridge freezer combo. Recently changed a fee things on my dual battery setup along with changing out cig lighter plugs for Anderson plugs for better security.One of the plugs I changed once for the fridge. Stil using a switch to run the plug I have just put the fridge in the car to head away for new years week only to plug it in and show now power light. I have 13.1 volts at the switch and also at the end of the plug connection to fridge. Fridges is running 240v perfectly

Any ideas

Where are you Rusty?

So this is the first time the fridge has been plugged into the ute since the changes were made?

Have you checked the fuse in the 12V plug on the fridge (if there is one?).

C0211.jpg

Yes. I worked it out. I had reverse polarity. But now I have no switch on and off. Only constant 12v out. Located Logan

At least you can get away for the week and sort it out later, probably a simple wiring issue.

Ahah all sorted was a loose wire. Well atleast I think it was. Well time to finish packing the rig.

Admin can erase this thread if they wish. Thank
Rusty
Thanks heaps Jason

Latest posts

Back