Hi I hate this pickup

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Grant

Reaction score
Hi. new here joined cause this abs RR lh sensor is a complete
(Insert sweaty words)
Can't get a signal from it all others are perfect I have replaced it cleared code still will not go out mot is up and if I had hair I'd be rippin it out
HELP!!! Lol

Hi. new here joined cause this abs RR lh sensor is a complete
(Insert sweaty words)
Can't get a signal from it all others are perfect I have replaced it cleared code still will not go out mot is up and if I had hair I'd be rippin it out
HELP!!! Lol
Sorry forgot to add its a
2009 Narvara d40 tenka 2.5TDI

Welcome aboard!

One of the first things I'd do is examine the wiring loom all the way to the front of the vehicle, looking for any signs of damage. It's possible that (it's happened here to someone in a group I was with) a stick has been flicked up and snagged the wiring causing damage. Unlikely, yes, because the loom (on my truck and others I've seen) is tied up high where there's much less risk of objects getting to it, but an unfortunate bounce or bend of a stick as the vehicle passes over it could still do it.

Welcome aboard!

One of the first things I'd do is examine the wiring loom all the way to the front of the vehicle, looking for any signs of damage. It's possible that (it's happened here to someone in a group I was with) a stick has been flicked up and snagged the wiring causing damage. Unlikely, yes, because the loom (on my truck and others I've seen) is tied up high where there's much less risk of objects getting to it, but an unfortunate bounce or bend of a stick as the vehicle passes over it could still do it.
Hi thanks for the reply I'll have a look and report back cheers Mac

Latest posts

Back