Hi .. Leo From Colombia

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemgan

Reaction score
hi my name is Leopoldo ***** i am from Colombia and i live in the capital: Bogota.
I have a nissan navara D40 2011. and i am entering in the fasinating world of off roading.
i ve all ready made some upgrades tu my car.. but i am still seeking for experience.

Colombia is a country full of diversity in fauna and flora. we have wide range of climates like deserts, beaches, rainforest and big mountains.
we have very large areas of arable land for cattle raising and also seed products such as coffee, milk, corn, and fruits of all kinds.

The 4x4 furor in Colombia is being less than 10 years ago and still was practiced at a very low level due to security problems.

Colombia has an internal conflict by drug trafficking and therefore there are several illegal armed groups. From 2002 to now a days the situation changed positively thanks to Ex- President Alvaro Uribe (2002 - 2010), who ruled for 8 years and was very strong against the drug traffickers and their trafickers. because of this people have been able to start traveling and touring the country as tourism, labor (farms). Likewise we could start enjoying different sports such as 4x4.

and if you do not know us international because of drug conflict, We are known for having the most beautiful women. Jejeje

Attachments

• IMG_20140810_143006.jpg
    IMG_20140810_143006.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 11,254
  • IMG-20131201-00927.jpg
    IMG-20131201-00927.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 96
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Leo and welcome to the forums. Nice looking D40 mate, I love the front bumper set up.

Cheers Brad

Welcome mate. Yeah love that front bumper setup. I bet you would have some good off-road tracks over there.

Ive got a mate that just came back from colombia today.he loves the country! He has spent about 11 weeks there and met the girl of his dreams.
Top looking d40

welcome mate, great looking ute, good to hear you can now get out and enjoy your great outdoors like we can!! beautiful women hey? pics or they dont exist! ;)

Latest posts

Back