Interior light stopped working

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAY91

Reaction score
Hey guys. I recently tried installing a dome like dimmer/extender and it didn't work for some reason. So I put my interior light all back to normal and worked fine. Until this morning I went to leave for work and no interior light, fuse is fine globe is fine wiring is all good and still nothing. Anyone have any suggestions please throw them at me.

And if anyone has installed a DLE (DOME LIGHT EXTENDER) can you please send me pics of your wiring... Thank you

Seems a bit strange that it just randomly stopped. Have you checked the socket with a multimeter or test light to confirm you have definitely got power there?

Can't help you with the extender, but i have a cyclops alarm/immobiliser on mine which has a circuit to turn the interior light on when you unlock it and off when you lock it. I just tapped it into the wiring from the driver's door switch where the loom runs next to the driver's seat and it works fine. It just creates a a ground the same way the door switch does to turn the light on.

You don't mention checking the door switch (or are you referring to turning it on manually?).
Agree, get the multimeter out and start testing.

Ok it has randomly started working again. I think it has something to do with the dome itself. I played with the switch and it stopped working then gave the switch a wriggle and worked again

Latest posts

Back