little johnny

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feralbass

Reaction score
the teacher tells the class that tomorrow she wants everyone to come to school with a sentence containing the word 'contagious'

next day, she is going round the class, little mary says...my mums a nurse and she works with patients who have contagious diseases etc etc etc

finally gets to little johnny's turn....on the way school this morning miss we drove past a fruit truck that had lost its load of oranges all over the road.....

the teacher says that interesting johnny but that sentence doesnt have the word contagious.....

i know miss but then my dad said, its going to take that poor 'c#nt ages' to pick up all those oranges

(Sorry to tired to edit)

lol

I saw a truck of chickens overturned about 1 month ago on the bruce highway was weird cause you'd think they would all try and get away but they all just stood there in a big pack on the side of the road.

lol

I saw a truck of chickens overturned about 1 month ago on the bruce highway was weird cause you'd think they would all try and get away but they all just stood there in a big pack on the side of the road.

Yer, well, they're cane toads. what do you expect?

Wasn't it Joh that used to talk about "going to feed the chooks" whenever he had a press conference.

On a practical note, they were obviously not free range. Even then, they know something humanoid is going to turn up with a feed sooner or later.

Latest posts

Back