• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Navara d40 parts for sale!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnkathy81

Reaction score
Decided to do a bit of a clean up and have few things up for sale if anyone interested, whatever dosnt sell will go on eBay or gum tree. Off a 2013 navara d40 St.

"1" body blocks with all bolts from lux lifts. Only had in for a month and decided to go for a "2" body lift. $120

Genuine Carpet nissan mats front and rear. They had thrown them in when bought car but changed to rubber after about a month. $70

Following have not worked out a price for although happy for a genuine offer, or pm me and I'll work out a price.

Genuine spare tyre 255/65/17 Goodyear wrangler tyre. Never used was spare but have changed to 33's so have no use for it.

Original upper control arms had in car for about 11,000 kms

Genuine side steps, have been resprayed in satin black.

Original rear bumper, has also been resprayed in satin black.

Original bracket mounts for xrox bar. Won the bar off ebay brand new and had ordered new ones to suit "2" body lift.

"1" body blocks with all bolts from lux lifts. Only had in for a month and decided to go for a "2" body lift. $120.

That's cheap! These are going for $239 brand new from Lux Lifts! I have the same kit in my D40. Can't fault it! Easy fit too! Someones gonna snap up a bargain there!

Where You Located Mate?
Edit - sorry seen your in Victoria in another of your threads

Last edited:
That's cheap! These are going for $239 brand new from Lux Lifts! I have the same kit in my D40. Can't fault it! Easy fit too! Someones gonna snap up a bargain there!
Yeah just have to much stuff sitting here in the garage and thought I'd try get a little bit back on all the money of blown lol. They are a real easy fit though, couple hours work really.

"1" body lift still for sale. From luxlifts, will be going on eBay tonight if anyone is interested let me know.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421621552923.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421621552923.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 107
Decided to do a bit of a clean up and have few things up for sale if anyone interested, whatever dosnt sell will go on eBay or gum tree. Off a 2013 navara d40 St.

"1" body blocks with all bolts from lux lifts. Only had in for a month and decided to go for a "2" body lift. $120

Genuine Carpet nissan mats front and rear. They had thrown them in when bought car but changed to rubber after about a month. $70

Following have not worked out a price for although happy for a genuine offer, or pm me and I'll work out a price.

Genuine spare tyre 255/65/17 Goodyear wrangler tyre. Never used was spare but have changed to 33's so have no use for it.

Original bracket mounts for xrox bar. Won the bar off ebay brand new and had ordered new ones to suit "2" body lift

Where abouts sre you located?

Original bracket mounts for xrox bar. Won the bar off ebay brand new and had ordered new ones to suit "2" body lift

Where abouts sre you located?
In St. Albans mate 3021

Ok so most of this stuff is all gone if anyone wants barely used ucas make an offer!

Also have pretty much new (1 hours use) dump pipe if anyone is interested still. No cat "3" mandrel bent aluminised steel direct bolt on to turbo. Make an offer!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422616667826.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422616667826.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 100

Latest posts

Back