New bloke

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smee

Reaction score
Hey guys, Smee here, (real name Anthony from Bowen). New kid on the block. Me and the Minister for War and Finance bought a D40 in Nov. 13 with the intention of doing a bit of wandering towing a van around. Yep, a couple of grey nomads going gypsy. I've been having a look around the site and it's great. Couldn't figure out how to post my intro. 'till now, and that's with the help of old tony. I accidently found out how to send a message to him and with his help I'm here. Still working things out on here but I'll be asking for advice regarding towing etc. when I'm more sure where to post these questions. Anyway, we've had the '13 D40 Navara twin cab for over a year now and bloody love it.
Cheers

Welcome to the forum. Yep there a helpful bunch of folks on here. Plenty of little tips and tricks can be found at the press of a button. Some good ideas too. And to top it all this place can help you build a wish list. Although that can get costly. Hence why im still working at this horrible hour of the day. I still think I'd like to upgrade to a d40 in the next couple of years.

Welcome aboard, Smee!

Few of us here tow a bit too, you could ask in D40 General - Joe's just done a massive trip and has a chip on his to give it some more beans, so he'd be a great one to ask about long hauls.

Thanks Tony, I will. I'm still getting the feel of the forum. Sure is some good stuff on here, and some characters..

Latest posts

Back