New member from abroad

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navara_MKD

Reaction score
Hi All

I am Igor and i am new on the site. As i seen almost everyone's here are from Australia right? I am from Europe continent. Macedonia, on Balkan peninsula. It is rare someone to know where is that country, but never mind - it is important to share navara knowledge at least. I've found the forum during searching solution for my issue.

I have Navara 2012 D40, spanis version 190 horse power manual. Recently during offroad, it stuck and stayed in 4Lo position and cant go back in 4H or 2WD. I've wrote thread post with explanation on the forum. I appriciate if someone say something usefull :)

Thanks

Igor

Add

1706792678754 (2).jpg

1706792678764 (2).jpg1706792678784 (2).jpg1706792678799 (2).jpg

Some pics from my mountain adventures and offroad exploring

Hi All

I am Igor and i am new on the site. As i seen almost everyone's here are from Australia right? I am from Europe continent. Macedonia, on Balkan peninsula. It is rare someone to know where is that country, but never mind - it is important to share navara knowledge at least. I've found the forum during searching solution for my issue.

I have Navara 2012 D40, spanis version 190 horse power manual. Recently during offroad, it stuck and stayed in 4Lo position and cant go back in 4H or 2WD. I've wrote thread post with explanation on the forum. I appriciate if someone say something usefull :)

Thanks

Igor
Welcome from Spain 🇪🇸

Hi All

Thanks

Igor
Hi Igor,
I had a similar issue with my D-40,
have you tried shifting your transmission into neutral and moving the selector back to 2WD while parked?

Hi All

Thanks

Igor
Bate.. I'll be there in July enjoying a few beers at the cafe's and hiking some mountains :)

Latest posts

Back